There are many factors that need to be reviewed prior to quote, including material ductility and tensile strength, surface finish prior to and after burnishing, and the diameter, length and shape of the part. Please contact our technical engineers and sales support to review your application.
How to Order Thread Rolls
When placing an order or requesting a quote, please have the following information available:
1. Make and model of thread rolling attachment
2. Style of thread roll (i.e. D-1, DR-1, C-1, etc.)
3. Size and pitch of thread to be rolled, including dimensional tolerances if other than standard
4. Length of thread on part
5. Material to be rolled
6. Print of part to be rolled
- 1. Special rolls may require a sample part or more detailed specifications
- 2. Some rolls require a special calculation to figure the work face on the roll.